Thinking of starting your own small business? Listen to local business owners who have established their own small businesses in the Tri-Cities. Join our panel of professionals and get their advice on key considerations as you set up your business.
Guest Speakers include:
- Fred Soofi, Pasta Polo
- Nina Kaur, Ethical Financial
- Ray Tseng, Business Coach
- Trish Mandewo, GymBus Entertainment
Ask questions from our panel of experts during the Q &A session. Our guest speakers will join our panel of experts which will include:
- Bill Lau, CPA, CA, KPMG
- Sam Lupton, BA, LLB, BTM Lawyers LLP
- Douglas College Self Employment Program
- Moderator: Michael Hind, Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce
Light Refreshments will be served.
This event is free, but registration is required.
Register at myimmbusinessjourney.eventbrite.com
For more information, contact 604.468.6002