If you’re staying local for Spring Break this year, don’t fear; your libraries have a number of events and activities to keep your little ones busy and entertained.
- The Coquitlam Public Library invites your children to get their own library card and receive a chance to win tickets to a Spring Break Festival show at the Evergreen Cultural Centre on Tuesday, March 20th. Enjoy a performance of either Cinderella or Robin Hood. Sign up for your library card or enter online before March 13th. The winner will get 4 tickets to a theatre show.
- The Port Moody Public Library is offering a number of events and workshops for youth such as books and board games, movies, stuffie sleepovers, and more.
- The North Vancouver City Library is offering Board To Death: Youth Board Game Nights, Open Gaming for Teens, and Lego Club in addition to their regularly scheduled activities.
- The North Vancouver District Public Library is offering Storytime with the RCMP, Movie Marathons, Kids Knit!, Drawing and Doodling, and much more.
- The Richmond Public Library invites you for Reading, Writing, and Arts Programs (meet authors Amy Takeda, and Lianne Oelke!), Science and Tech Programs (Digital Flipbook Animation, Engineering: Design and Create, and more), and For the Family (Build Up Your Tent: Camping Experience, Drop in Board Games, and more).
There’s something for everyone. Enjoy and explore your library while you have the extra time!