You are invited to join our 3rd Annual Immigrant Entrepreneur & Small Business Fair on October 24, 2018. Sponsorship packages, grant applications and registration information are available now. Visit our website at www.surreyimmigrantentrepreneur.ca for details.
• DIVERSEcity Immigrant Entrepreneur Grant Oct 2018 – Sponsorship Kit – FINAL, click here
• DIVERSEcity Immigrant Entrepreneur Grant Oct 2018 – Application Package, click here
Burnaby Public Library is excited to present Professor Max Cameron, a world-leading expert on democratic theory and electoral design to help us understand the key issues related to BC’s referendum on proportional representation this fall. Continue reading
Richmond City Council is looking for adult Richmond residents with a history of community involvement and a commitment to libraries to serve on the public library board starting in January 2019. The public library board is a governance board established by the Library Act. Library Trustees direct the policies, goals and objectives of the library and advocate for the
library in the greater community. The day-to-day operation of the library is the responsibility of the Chief Librarian and senior staff.
Interested? Submit your application and résumé no later than Friday, September 28, 2018 by:
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax to 604-278-5139 Attention City Clerk or
• In person or by mail to Richmond City Hall, 6911 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2C1, Attention City Clerk