The Pacific Self Employment Program is specially designed to help people achieve business success. The program works with participants as they create great business plans, enabling them to launch their businesses with confidence.
All participants receive:
- Business plan training
- Relevant business skills
- One to one and group business coaching
- And so much more…
For EI Eligible clients referred through a WorkBC Centre there are also weekly living allowances.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Be unemployed or underemployed
- Want to start a “new to you” business
- Have a controlling interest in the business
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Propose a business concept that would be suitable for public funding – the business concept must be legal and not exploiting sex, politics, or religion
- Have completed the Orientation and the Assessment Workshop and plan to work full-time (minimum of 35 hrs/wk) in your business
If you are currently receiving EI or have EI Reachback status, contact your local Work BC Centre (WorkBCCentres.ca) to discuss a referral to Pacific Self Employment.