Do you enjoy reading and talking about books? Why not start your own book club?
How to get started:
- Ask a group of friends or family to get together
- Choose a book club set (if you are not at the Library you can place a hold on a title indicated below)
- Borrow the set by using the self-checkout, or from the Help Desk
- Give everyone in your group a copy of the book to read
- Get together again to talk about the book (snacks are a good idea!)
- Return the set and choose another one.
- Multiple copies of each book
- Discussion questions (as a separate sheet or can be found in the back of each book)
- Sets can be borrowed for 21 days
- Sets can be renewed
- Sets can be placed on hold
For more help call our Help Desk at 604-937-4141 (Poirier) or 604-554-7323 (City Centre) or email your questions to email@example.com