Burnaby Public Library will continue adapting our services throughout COVID-19, with guidelines from provincial health authorities, Fraser Health, and City of Burnaby Occupational Health and Safety. Visit City of Burnaby for updates on other city services.
Plan Your Visit
Like other public places, our locations look a little different during COVID-19. Health guidelines are in place so that everyone can safely work in and use the library.
Before you visit, be aware that:
- Items for return are only accepted at book returns outside each entrance,
- Use of public computers and designated Wi-Fi areas is limited to 45 minutes,
- Librarians are booking 30-minute phone appointments in place of lengthier in-person interactions,
- Meeting and community rooms are unavailable,
- In-person events are cancelled,
- Masks are required inside the library.