Coquitlam Public Library has launched the CoqLibrary app, enabling mobile access to library accounts, popular library services and information.
Download the free CoqLibrary app for convenient browsing and viewing of e-content, including books, movies, magazines, and music through services such as Hoopla, Cloud Library and RB Digital.
The app is available to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Need help learning to use the RPL’s eBooks, catalogue and other electronic resources? Book a Librarian for an individual, 50-minute session, held at theBrighouse Main Branch 2nd floor Ask Me desk. Brighouse offers help with the following topics:
1. OverDrive eBooks & eAudio*
*Bookable 1-on-1 help with OverDrive is also available at Steveston and Cambie Branches. Please call the branch directly (Cambie – 604-273-2223; Steveston 604-274-2012) to book an appointment with library staff.
2. BiblioCommons Library Catalogue
3. Hoopla Movies & more
4. PressReader Current newspapers
5. RBdigital Magazines and Audiobooks Over 200, full-colour, popular magazines and hundreds of audiobooks for streaming or downloading
6. EBSCO MasterFile Thousands of magazine and journal articles; photos; reference books; and more. Ideal for research.
7. Pronunciator Learn a new language with self-directed lesson, live teachers, movies, music, and more! Over 80 languages are available.
8. InterLibrary Loan Find out how you can search for books in other BC libraries, and submit your own requests.
Young people (aged 15 to 29) who are not in employment, education or training (NEET) are often considered to be more vulnerable than their peers, as they may face a risk of becoming disengaged or socially excluded, and could miss out on gaining skills or experience in the labour market. Continue reading