Curious about updates, services and new projects from Translink for commuters?
Join us to know about that via the Translink Online Information Session for Newcomers and everyone in the community. Senior Advisor from Public Affair will speak about topics, including:
– How Translink keep the transit safe
– How to use transit wisely
– Useful information and resources
– How all can work together collectively
– Don’t miss the opportunity of Prize draw
Registration required. The Library will be offering this tutorial using Zoom.
- Please register in advance and include your email address in order to attend.
- The Library will share an invitation to the Zoom meeting via email 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Please contact the Library if you have not received an email. We may be unable to email invitations to the Zoom meeting if you register less than 60 minutes before the start of the program.
If you have questions, please contact Shirley at firstname.lastname@example.org.