Looking for new career opportunities in October?
There are Vancouver companies hiring this month, and to make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of positions you can start applying for right now.
So, what are you waiting for? Polish up that résumé and apply for that dream job you’ve always wanted.
- Who: Aritzia is a vertically integrated design house with an innovative global platform. They are creators and purveyors of Everyday Luxury, home to an extensive portfolio of exclusive brands for every function and individual aesthetic. They’re about good design, quality materials, and timeless style—all with the wellbeing of their people and the planet in mind. Founded in 1984 in Vancouver, they pride themselves on creating immersive, and highly personal shopping experiences at aritzia.com and in 100+ boutiques throughout North America to everyone, everywhere.Everyday Luxury. To elevate your world.™
- Jobs: Aritzia is hiring 800+ Seasonal Distribution Centre Associates, and Concierge Associates.
- Perks: Competitive remuneration including performance-based pay increases and career progression, their famous product discount both online and in-store, aspirational workspaces, on-site complementary beverage service and on-site dining facility for those working at the Support Office, in-house gym with state-of-the-art equipment, bike storage room, and shower facilities with complementary conveniences, complementary catered meals provided during their critical NOEL weeks, 24/7 employee assistance program available to you and your family, endless opportunities from a rewarding career in these roles to continued growth and development at Aritzia, industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies.
- More: Learn more at aritzia.com/careers. Aritzia is also holding a job fair for concierge positions at the Vancouver Convention Centre from 8 am to 3 pm on October 1, and from 10 am to 6 pm on October 6 and 7.
- Who: One of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, online car purchasing, and delivery platform Canada Drives allows customers to find and choose their vehicle, pay in full or finance, sign all documents, and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep, as quickly as the same day.
- Jobs: Current openings include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Digital Marketing Analyst, Consumer Service Representative (Remote), Administrative Assistant, Consumer Finance Analyst, Credit Analyst, Customer Relations Specialist, Inbound Customer Service Agent (Remote), Provincial Underwriting Manager and more.
- Perks: Employees enjoy full MSP and benefits, a fully stocked kitchen, subsidized transit pass, and monthly team events.
- More: Check out Canada Drives’ job board for current opportunities.